PH / DIGITAL ILLUSTRATOR
Hello! I'm Mae, a freelance illustrator based in the Philippines! I’ve been drawing since childhood and I started drawing digitally in 2020. I love drawing pretty girls in warm colors! I use an ipad with the app procreate for drawing.
COMMISSIONS STATUS: OPEN !
DISCLAIMER: please read !!• I am not yet good at drawing boys and older people so i won’t be accepting requests for that.
• I do not copy the exact features of real people as my art style is highly stylized;
so please take that into consideration when commissioning me :>
• Tips are always appreciated! <3
Not interested in commissioning but still want to support? :>
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME
COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICYI, Mae (the artist) , hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner.Therefore I´m allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to;
• Promote myself with in any place or site.
• Display it anywhere to my liking.
• Post it wherever I want.
• Cancel and refund the order at any time for any reason.THE COMMISSIONER ARE ALLOWED TO;• Use the copyrighted artwork for PERSONAL USE only unless agreed otherwise.
• Claim the right of their character(s) but NOT the drawing itself.
• Use the art to promote themselves WITH PROPER CREDIT given to the artist.THE COMMISSIONER ARE NOT ALLOWED TO;• Make profits from the commissioned piece (reselling, redistributing, uploading to POD-services, make prints, etc.)
• Alter the commissioned artwork without my (the artist's) consent.
• Sell the artwork.
• Use the commissioned artwork for commercial purposes unless agreed otherwise.
• Use the commissioned work and sell it as NFT.If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.THE FOLLOWING IS CONSIDERED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT;• Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially. (Meaning making money of it in any way)
• Taking credit for the creation of the artwork.
• Removing any watermarks/signatures.
• Altering the artwork without my, the artist´s, consent.THE PURCHASE OF COMMERCIAL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK WILL ALWAYS BE 200% OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE• With commercial rights you are allowed to make any sort of merch with the artwork.
• Use it in books, covers, as Props, etc. But still, credit is still required for usage of the artwork.HOW TO COMMISSION ME1. Contact me through DMs or through my email ([email protected]). You can send references (poses, vibes, moodboards, clothes, etc.) and other suggestions.
2. I'll show you the sketch first before I start coloring and shading (You will not be allowed to cancel the commission once I start coloring).
3. The time it takes to finish your commission varies from 3 weeks to 2 months depending on factors such as health, the complexity of the commissioned piece, other commissions and con seasons.
4. A copy of the commissioned work (PNG or JPEG) will be sent to your email.DETAILS I NEED TO START ON THE COMMISSION1. Art type: icon / bust / waist up / knees-up / full body (please refer to rates)
2. Background: Plain color or simple background (additional $5 to $20 depending on the complexity)
3. References: Poses, expression, hair styles, props, or anything you'd like for me to get inspirations from. :>
✧ MARCH BATCH ✧